Once you receive your wholesale Israeli Ruscus filler flowers, they may arrive looking thirsty or tired. This is completely normal. Did you know filler flowers experience jet lag too?
Just follow these simple steps, and your Israeli Ruscus will perk up in time for arranging.
1. Uncover Israeli Ruscus from plastic wrapping.
2. Gently remove bunched Israeli Ruscus. Rubber bands may be left on until you're ready to start arranging.
3. Fill clean container(s) with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Gently remove any foliage, leaves that are under water level. Leaves that are left under water will begin to rot and shorten the vase life of your Israeli Ruscus.
4. With a sharp knife or scissors, cut stems diagonally about an inch from the bottom of the stem.
5. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water. Israeli Ruscus arrive very thirsty and will require at least 4-12 hours to fully hydrate.
6. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems about an inch from the bottom of the stem to keep Israeli Ruscus fresh. Add more water as needed.
Keep Israeli Ruscus away from direct sunlight and excessive heat. They thrive in cooler temperatures and will have a longer vase life. Refrigeration isn't required.